Facilities Compliance Partners
Compliance should not be a puzzle
Life Safety &
Environment of Care
- Life Safety Code Assessments
- Safety Drawing Reviews & Development
- Fire/Evacuation Plan Development
- Interim Life Safety Measures (ILSM) Assessments
- Life Safety / EOC Documentation Review/Assessment
- Mock Surveys
- Survey Support (Pre, During, Post)
- Waiver Requests
- FSES Development
- Evaluation of Architectural Drawings to Life Safety Code
- Pre-Occupancy Life Safety Code Assessments
- FGI Assessments
- Plan Review Support with Pa. DOH
Certified Fire Door
- ILSM Development for Deficiencies
We are a veteran-owned company based in Pittsburgh, PA and were born from a desire to help ensure the safety of patients, visitors, and staff in health care facilities. We share years of knowledge in Life Safety, Environment of Care, and Facilities Operations in order to achieve compliance to state and federal regulations.
President & Founder
As President of Facilities Compliance Partners, Rob Aubrey has years of experience as a City of Pittsburgh Firefighter, Supervisor and Safety Inspector for the Pennsylvania Department of Health – Division of Safety Inspection, and as the Director of Life Safety & Facilities Compliance for a large hospital network.
Our Mission is to promote safety & compliance throughout the health care community while being a partner that will share our knowledge & experience to educate healthcare staff resulting in increased compliance leading to a facility that is safe for patients, visitors, and staff.